If you want to change your booking, you can use our rebooking guarantee. You can rebook free of charge up to 32 days before arrival.
- We do not offer refunds on the booking price, so the booking can never become cheaper. However, it may become more expensive if you choose a different period with different rates (e.g., high season).
- When you rebook, you change the booking period, not the accommodation.
- Rebooking is based on availability; the accommodation must be available within the desired period.
- The new arrival and departure dates must be within 12 months of the original arrival date. For example, if your original arrival date was 1 July 2023, you can rebook your arrival date until 1 July 2024).
- If Welcome in is not renting out the accommodation in the new period, you can choose another accommodation. Again, we do not offer refunds on the booking price (see above).
The normal cancellation terms will apply if you do not contact us within the rebooking period and your arrival is in less than 32 days.
If you want to cancel the booking within 32 days of arrival, the RECRON terms and conditions apply (see the FAQ Cancelling Without Cancellation Insurance).
If you purchased cancellation protection or an insurance, please read the FAQ Cancelling With Cancellation Insurance or with cancellation protection here.
Cancellation protection or an insurance